B-Classic, A Port-Harcourt Based Gospel Rapper Shares Story Of His Rising To Limelight.



I am B-classic, A Nigerian male recording/performing gospel rap artiste. The story of my coming to the limelight is what I want to share with you; follow me aptly please. Thank you. 

I started towards the music line 10 years ago way back in the university. I was more inclined to the arts though I was a science student 🎒 Lol 😂 not Olamide's kind of science student Oooh. I studied Mathematics so it's glaring not to find any correlation between Maths and Music. Everyone in my family tilted to the arts side except for my immediate older sister who studied architecture. Arts was in my blood, something I knew by default and considered a cake walk so I chose science because it challenged me. Before music I use to be a bad ass poet, a word Smith. I can write you a poem on any topic or theme. 

Back in the university I fell in love with rap music and this dude Ikechukwu Eme now (BLTZ) a secular rapper was my protege. He thought me everything I new about rap and helped me develop the rap culture. We use to jump on Beatz when we had a break from book work and we'll make music. My understanding and knowledge of poetry helped me in composition of songs, the fire burned so deep and I was consumed in the flames of rap music as I devoured every material on rap music, CDs and tapes. I loved Nas, Jay, Biggie and Pac, Immortal Technique, KRS One, Ice Cube, Bone thugs n harmony, LL Cool Jay, Common, Kanye etc. 

My unquenchable thirst for music almost gave my education a hard knock life. Hence, I decided I was going to focus on my education and face music squarely after graduation 🎓. 10 years ago fast forward to this day I can say I'm glad to see my dreams now a reality. I am here today proudly a gospel rap artiste because I followed my passion fueled by the innate desire to make beautiful music. The accolades I get today from my two singles "I'm Free" and "Written In My Heart" is a proof of my years of learning the art of music making to become a prodigy. 

Music is my life now, and I've chosen to make Jesus famous with it. The best of me is yet to come and God willing I'd always be that distinct musician you'd grow to love. I'm barely 6ix months old in mainstream music, I wanna celebrate this accomplishment with you my amazing fam. I wouldn't be here if not for you guys. Thank you for the genuine love and support, I love you guys. 

#FlyRapperB_classic
#TeamB_classic 
#mjftotheworld
#Disturbingphcity 
#Portharcourtsabithetin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BORI DIOCESE OF METHODIST CHURCH NIGERIA GETS NEW BISHOP ENTHRONED~Front Page Reporters

Ken Saro-Wiwa Jnr – Untimely Exit Of A Patriot And Peacemaker, By Uche Igwe